Sheaves, bushings, jaw couplings and belting are frequently thought of as commodity products. They are offered by many suppliers, look and functionally perform similarly. However, there are still important considerations in choosing a supplier from both a Product, Service, and Availability standpoint.
- Control over the quality, engineering, design, and availability.
- All sheaves and bushings come from a single foundry in China. We don't broker production out or move it around so we have consistent production flow and stringent control from original castings to finish product.
- The best looking product on the market.
- Every part, sheaves and bushings (except powdered metal H bushings) are phosphate coated. The phosphate coating yields the best paint adhesion and corrosion resistance in the marketplace. Sheaves then receive a baked enamel finish for durability and long life.
- Sheave mounting flexibility.
- MasterDrive offers 3 mounting arrangements utilizing QD Bushings, DST Bushings and TL Bushings all from stock.
- All sheaves are balanced for smooth trouble free operation.
The Availability-Excellent. We know you have other options so we strive to make your life easy.
- Over 9,000 part numbers in inventory
- Approx. $8 M in inventory on the shelf in 9 regional warehouse locations
- 36,000 Sq. Ft. Master Warehouse
- Over 90% order fulfillment rate from stock
- Stocking to support customer forecasts
Our Service-The finest.
- MasterDrive Sales Reps across North America
- 98% of Inquiries and Orders processed the same day
- Container arrivals on both the West and East coasts to insure inventory flow
- No Minimum Order Charge, No Special Handling Fees
- Free Freight on Orders over $1500
- Full machine shop used as a service center and not a profit center
- Industry part numbering system, cross referencing to customer part numbers
- Custom Labeling and Barcoding
- On-Line Ordering and Stock Check capability